The League of Women Voters of Nebraska’s annual Legislative Day...Read More
- The next week and a half are full of hearings we are paying attention to! As a reminder there are two ways to make your voice heard on a bill during the hearing. You can either:
- Attend the hearing in person to testify
- OR Submit an online comment
- Encourage others to get involved by signing up for Action Alerts or joining an Action Team.
- Introduced legislation: https://
nebraskalegislature.gov/bills/ search_by_date.php?SessionDay= 2024
- Legislature's official news source: http://update.
- Legislative live stream: https://
VOTER ID IN NEBRASKA
We welcome you to the 2024 election season. Nebraska’s primary is on May 14, 2024, with the general election on Nov. 5, 2024. Beginning with the May primary, voters in Nebraska must have a photo ID to cast their ballots. To learn more about the requirements – e.g., what does this mean if I vote by mail? – click on this link on the Civic Nebraska website.
Please make sure your friends and family know about the new voter ID requirement.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!